LAHORE: Particular Assistant to Punjab Chief Minister on Info Firdous Ashiq Awan shared on Monday that the provincial authorities was mulling to impose a whole ban on marriages in marriage ceremony halls and sports activities actions for not less than two weeks.
“A proposal for a whole ban on marriage ceremony halls and sports activities for 2 weeks is into consideration,” Awan mentioned on Geo Pakistan. She mentioned that individuals’s lives are extra necessary than such occasions.
Awan mentioned that the federal government will curtail actions that won’t have an effect on the financial system. The advisor added that she had suffered from the illness so she understands the ache folks undergo.
The de facto data minister of Punjab mentioned that the coronavirus was an issue for the entire nation not only one province. She added that no authorities can take care of the issue alone.
Punjab ramping up restrictions as coronavirus circumstances spike
Earlier this month, Punjab authorities determined to reimpose a number of restrictions in several districts of the province after coronavirus circumstances began to rise once more.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar had tweeted an replace on the brand new restrictions, saying that COVID-19 circumstances, particularly the UK variant, have been spreading throughout the province.
“In keeping with the recommendation of well being consultants, ranging from Saturday evening, now we have determined to implement strict coronavirus SOPs in districts with over 5% positivity price for the following 15 days,” he had mentioned.
His tweet got here because the Punjab well being division issued a notification detailing the restrictions and scenario throughout the province.
“The positivity price in some cities is consistently rising and third wave is looming, which poses a severe and imminent risk to public well being,” the notification learn.
The restrictions have been positioned below the Punjab Infectious Ailments (Prevention and Management) Act 2020.
This is what’s allowed and what is not:
- All industrial actions, institutions and markets will shut by 6pm on weekdays and utterly closed on Friday and Saturday.
- This excludes medical companies, common shops, bakeries, milk and meat retailers, tire puncture retailers, fruit and vegetable retailers, tandoors, petrol pumps, oil depots, LPG shops and submitting crops, agriculture equipment workshops and spare elements retailers, printing press, name facilities (with 50% workers and no public dealing).
- Takeaway and residential supply from eating places will stay open.
- Marriage ceremony halls are to remain closed in Lahore, Rawalpindi. Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and Gujrat from March 15.
- Solely outside weddings shall be allowed with a most of 300 friends.
- There’s a full ban on indoor and outside eating in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and Gujrat and solely takeaway/ dwelling supply shall be allowed in these cities.
- Parks will shut at 6pm.
- Places of work are to comply with a 50% make money working from home coverage.
- Cinemas and shrines will keep closed.
- Giant gatherings indoors have been banned. Out of doors gatherings (aside from weddings) are allowed with a most of 50 folks in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and Gujrat and 300 individuals in the remainder of the province for a most of two hours.
- Sports activities and all cultural actions will stay banned.
- Industrial actions and institutions are exempt from these restrictions.