Ministry of Spiritual Affairs and Inter-faith Concord stated Thursday mosques will stay open throughout Pakistan for taraweeh in the course of the holy month of Ramadan.
The ministry, in a notification issued at present on this regard, stated the choice to maintain mosques open was taken throughout a Nationwide Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) assembly after consultations with the federal minister for spiritual affairs and provinces.
The ministry stated like final 12 months, mosques will stay open and prayers will happen, however they are going to be allowed topic to the 20-point settlement between stakeholders.
The ministry’s announcement comes after Minister for Spiritual Affairs and Interfaith Concord Noorul Haq Qadri had stated mosques throughout Pakistan will keep open throughout Ramadan with strict adherence to COVID-19 commonplace working procedures.
The 20-point settlement
The next are the 20 factors that the federal government had issued final 12 months:
1. No carpets or dariyaan (mats) to be laid down in mosques as a result of the virus is airborne. Clear flooring for prayers should be ensured.
2. If individuals need to convey prayer mats from dwelling they could achieve this.
3. No gatherings after namaz/taraweeh can be permitted.
4. If a mosque has an open space/backyard it’s preferable to conduct prayers there.
5. Individuals over 50 years of age, youngsters shouldn’t be allowed in mosques.
6. Everybody should comply with the directions of social distancing by WHO and different well being consultants.
7. Taraweeh shouldn’t be performed on roads, footpaths and wherever else than the mosque premises.
8. Individuals ought to proceed to maintain observing common prayers at dwelling.
9. Masjid, Imambargah flooring ought to be washed with chlorinated water repeatedly.
10. There ought to be a six-feet distance throughout congregational prayers/
11. The mosque ought to type committees to make sure that persons are abiding by the foundations and determined SOPs.
12. Markers ought to be made on the flooring of mosques and Imambargahs to information individuals concerning the distance they need to preserve from others.
13. Individuals ought to do ablution at dwelling.
14. Individuals should put on face masks when coming to mosques and keep bodily distance.
15. Individuals should keep away from handshakes.
16. Itikaf should be noticed at dwelling.
17. Nobody should put together or maintain sehri and iftaar in mosques.
18. Mosque committees ought to be in fixed contact with the provincial authorities.
19. Mosques committees are allowed to conduct taraweeh underneath these SOPs.
20. If throughout Ramadan, authorities authorities really feel that the state of affairs has received uncontrolled and the variety of instances surge, the authorities can overview the choices taken.
Ruet-e-Hilal Committee to fulfill on April 13
In an announcement issued two days in the past, the Ruet-e-Hilal Committee stated it would meet on April 13 to sight the moon for the holy month of Ramadan.
Chairman Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Moulana Abdul Khabir Azad has summoned the session, the assertion issued stated, including the assembly of zonal and district committees would happen at their respective headquarters.
This could be the primary Ramadan moon sighting underneath the brand new chairman, Moulana Azad, who was appointed by the federal authorities in December final 12 months, changing Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman.
The brand new chairman in January stated he would attempt his greatest to convey concord in observing Ramadan and celebrating Eid within the nation within the years to return.
“The complete nation will observe fasting on the identical days and in addition have a good time Eid on sooner or later,” he had stated.