ISLAMABAD: The PML-N has criticised Prime Minister Imran Khan’s resolution to reshuffle the federal cupboard once more, referring to them as “momentary modifications” that can fail to result in any enchancment in any respect.
On Friday, PM Imran Khan as soon as once more assigned members of the cupboard totally different portfolios. Amongst different distinguished modifications, the prime minister handed the portfolio of the Finance and Income Ministry to distinguished banker Shaukat Tareen.
“In lower than three years, that is the fourth finance minister to take up the portfolio,” stated PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif’s spokesperson, Muhammad Zubair.
Zubair stated the prime minister has but once more modified his crew, including that it proved he had failed at his job. Stating that the prime minister relived Hammad Azhar from the Ministry of Finance and did the identical to Omar Ayub after taking the cost of the Ministry of Vitality from him, he stated these have been solely “momentary modifications”.
“No enhancements will come about attributable to these [changes],” he stated.
PM reshuffles cupboard, appoints Shaukat Tareen new finance minister
The brand new finance minister has taken the cost from Azhar, who was appointed to the ministry just a few weeks in the past when the premier changed him with Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh.
Listed below are a few of the different modifications made to the portfolios of cupboard members:
- Hammad Azhar has been appointed because the Minister for Vitality, changing Omar Ayub
- Khusro Bakhtiar has been appointed the Minister for Industries and Manufacturing
- Shibli Faraz has been appointed the Minister for Science and Know-how, changing Fawad Chaudhry
- Fawad Chaudhry has been appointed the Minister for Data and Broadcasting, changing Shibli Faraz
- Omar Ayub has been appointed as Minister for Financial Affairs, changing Khusro Bakhtiar