KARACHI: In violation of the COVID-19 customary working procedures (SOPs), Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) MNA Aslam Khan held a big gathering of individuals amid the fourth wave of the pandemic at his residence in Karachi, Geo Information reported.
Days after the Sindh authorities imposed a lockdown throughout the province until August 8, Aslam Khan hosted a valima operate at his residence in Khayaban-e-Rahat, Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Part 6.
It’s pertinent to say right here that the provincial authorities had imposed a whole ban on marriage ceremony capabilities and all kinds of gatherings, because the nation undergoes a fourth wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
Talking to Geo Information, Khan stated he hosted his daughter’s valima at his residence. “I invited solely my household and shut mates for the operate,” he stated.
The PTI MNA stated he had not hosted a “big gathering” in gentle of the coronavirus pandemic.
Key choices by Sindh govt
As per a few of the key choices by the Sindh authorities, the lockdown will keep in place until August Eight throughout the province. It went into impact from August 1.
- Authorities workplaces to stay closed from subsequent week.
- Those that don’t get vaccinated won’t be paid salaries after August 31.
- Vaccination playing cards of anybody roaming the streets can be checked.
- The export business will stay open.
- All markets within the province will stay closed, however pharmacies will keep open.
- Inter-city transport can be closed.